Although education is a personal journey, it is not a solitary one. We are part of larger collective that includes our family, friends, community and our environment. Our world influences us, as we influence the world. Each has something to contribute to our learning, and we can contribute to their success and well-being as well. The DSBN and its schools actively seeks to engage partners to support student learning.
- Everyone at the DSBN contributes to student success
- Conservation and sustainable living are key to preserving our environment
- We celebrate and share our successes
- We value open, two-way dialogue with parents and community partners
- Partnerships help make our system the best it can be