The DSBN honours the unique characteristics that make up who you are. However, as members of a school system, there is one trait we all share in common: we are all learners. No matter our role within the DSBN, our knowledge is constantly evolving. That growth in knowledge changes who we are. It makes us better, as students, as professionals and as people. The DSBN is committed to fostering that growth so all learners are able to reach their true and full potential.
- The DSBN supports critical thinking and lifelong learning
- Equity is at the core of our beliefs and we use our resources to promote it
- We rely on best practices to support student growth
- Professional Development for all staff benefits student learning
- Students are supported by innovative programs