Get Help Right Now
If you are in urgent need of medical health support, this page will assist you in connecting with the right community partner immediately.
My child is at risk of hurting themselves or others.
My child requires a hospital visit, but does not need an ambulance or police assistance.
Go the hospital site in your community:
My child is distressed, but I do not need Emergency personnel:
- Call the 24/7 Pathstone Mental Health Crisis Line at 1-800-263-4944
- If you child is over the age of 16, you can also reach out to the 24/7 Niagara Regional Police Service Crisis Outreach and Support Team (COAST) at 1-886-550-5205
I am under the age of 18 and I need to talk to someone, who should I call?
- If it is an emergency and you feel unsafe, contact an adult and have them call 911.
- If you feel safe, but would still like to talk to someone, call:
- The Pathstone Mental Health Crisis Line at 1-800-263-4944
- The Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868
If you are over the age of 16, you can also contact the Niagara Regional Police Service Crisis Outreach and Support Team (COAST) at 1-886-550-5205